Englisht Test

Find the best answer for each question

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Kisi Kisi Soal USM STAN

161. … Disturbing noise, she can focus on her writing.
a. And
b. Nevertheless
c. Despite
d. Moreover
162. The meeting was held … the third floor of that building yesterday.
a. In
b. On
c. Of
d. At
163. If I have much money, …
a. I will travel around the world.
b. I would travel around the world.
c. I would have traveled around the world.
d. I traveled around the world.
164. Mahmud feels that he failed English. This semester, he … an intensive English course to improve his competence.
a. Is taking
b. Took
c. Has taken
d. Take
165. The puppeteer, …, is suspected of insulting the officers.
a. Who I interviewed yesterday
b. Whom I interviewed yesterday
c. Whose I interviewed yesterday
d. That I interviewed yesterday
166. When you come to my house at 9 o’clock tomorrow, …
a. I finish the job.
b. I will finish the job.
c. I will have finished the job.
d. I will be finishing.
167. The number of illiteracy in Indonesia has …
a. Come into
b. Dropped off
c. Got on
d. See out
168. For some students, …, likely to be a very difficult subject to learn.
a. A physics is
b. The physics is
c. Physics is
d. Physics are
169. Neither Febri nor Tony … now; however, they are playing in the garden.
a. Is studying
b. Are studying
c. Were studying
d. Was studying
170. Samantha was talking to her friends when Ahmad … in front of the class.
a. Stumbles
b. Has stumbled
c. Stumbled
d. Would stumble

3 comments:

ayam jago said...

kk jawabannya dong klo perlu pembaahasannya dehh
heheheheh
tolong ya kakak
handsofgod@rocketmail.com
kirim kemail yahh kk

Unknown said...

iya betul tuh kasih pembahasannya juga donk kak. biar ngerti..

Just ordinary blogger said...

waaaa... klu gitu doank kurang euy,,
btw ampe skrg koq www.usm.stan.ac.id koq masih sulit dibuka,,??